1. Dayakshini, Surekha Kamath, Keerthana Prasad and Rajagopal Kadavigere, “Role of Normalization of Breast Thermogram Images and Automatic Classification of Breast Cancer”, The Visual Computer, Springer, 2017. DOI 10.1007/s00371-017-1447-9.
2. Dayakshini, Surekha Kamath, Keerthana Prasad, Rajagopal Kadavigere and Roshan Joy Martis, “Asymmetry Analysis of Breast Thermograms using Automated Segmentation and Texture Features”, Signal, Image and Video Processing, Springer, 11(4), 745-752 (2017).
3. Dayakshini, Surekha Kamath, Keerthana Prasad and Rajagopal Kadavigere, “ Texture Analysis of Breast Thermograms using Neighbourhood Gray Tone Difference Matrix ”, International Journal of Bioinformatics Research and Applications,
4. Dayakshini Sathish, Surekha Kamath, Rajagopal KV, Keerthana Prasad, “Medical imaging techniques and computer aided diagnostic approaches for the detection of breast cancer with an emphasis on thermography - A review”. International Journal of Medical Engineering and Informatics, Inderscience, 8(3), 275- 299 (2016).
5. Dayakshini, Surekha Kamath, Keerthana Prasad and Rajagopal KV, “Segmentation of Breast Thermogram Images for the Detection of Breast Cancer - A Projection Profile Approach", Journal of Image and Graphics, 3(1), 47-51, (2015).