Degree : B.Com.
Year : 1991
University : Karnatak University
PG Degree : M.Com.
Year : 1993
University : Karnatak University
Doctoral Degree : Commerce
Year : 2006
University : Mangalore University
Other Degree : MBA, PGDHA, DMLT
Year : 2000, 1998, 1995
University : CSM/IGS Institute of graduate studies Institute of Health care Administration Chennai
i) Aug 2000 to Sept 2007
Institution: Transformational Institute for Managerial Excellence (TIME) Mangalore
Designation: Lecturer/ Asst. Professor
ii) Sept. 2007 till date
Department: Business Administration
Institution: St Joseph Engineering College
Designation: Professor /Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
April 1994 to July 2000
Department: Hospital admin
Organization: Mangalore Nursing Home, Bendoorwell, Mangalore
Designation: Hospital administrator/Personnel manager
Field study, collection of data, Interpreting the collected data
Training and Development of Human resources
1. Quality Training Principle Driver Of Attitude-A Case Study Global Management Review, ISSN-0973-9947,Vol-1, Issue-3, 2007, pp:64-75
2. Coping Stress: The Mantra of Success Indian Journal of Development Research and Social Action. ISSN-0973-3116 Vol-3, Issue-1, Jan-June 2007, pp:111-118
3. Status of Training Evaluation in Indian Banks. A Case Study,Prajnan-ISSN-0970-8448,Vol xxxvii, No.2, 2008-2009 , pp:137-159
4.Skill Sculpting : An Indispensable Mantra Abhigyan , ISSN-0970-2385,Vol-25, No.1, April-July 2007, pp:2-13
5.Trends and Status of Training Needs Analysis In Indian Banks: A Case Study Management Insight, ISSN-0973-936X ,Vol.III, No. 1, June, 2007, pp:61-69
6.Training Needs Identification and Training Evaluation in Banks: The Digression FormulaManagement Effigy, Vol-III, Issue-1, Jan - June 2008, pp:35-42
7. A Study with respect to Training Programmes in Banks: An Opinion Survey ACRM-Journal of Business & Management Research,ISSN-0973-3523,Vol.2, No.2, September-2007, pp:45-61
8. Pranic Healing –A Feel; Good Therapy Indian Journal of Development Research and Social Action, ISSN-0973-3116,Vol-3, Issue-2, July-Dec 2007, pp: 187-200
9. Motivating women to be self reliant through Entrepreneurship : A Case study with reference to Rudest Institute, Bhavishya-A Journal of Future Business School, ISSN-0973-8274,Vol- 1, No-2, Oct- 2007, pp: 75-84
10.Enhancing Training Quality in Commercial Banks-A Case Study Management and Change, ISSN-0972-2149,Vol. II, No. 2, 2007, pp:179-206
11.PA and T&D in Videocon. Ltd ACRM-Journal of management Business and Research, ISSN-0973-3523 Vol. 3, No.2, Sept 2008, pp:4-9
12.Security and Welfare measures at NMPT ICFAI an Journal of Management Research, ISSN-0972-5342,Vol-7, No.8, Aug-2008, pp:44-60
13.Disaster Management-Role of HR HRM Review, ISSN-0972-5148,August-2008,Vol. VIII, Issue VIII, pp:63-65
14.Soft Skills Development: Needs Vitamin Supplements-A Case StudyWith Reference to Commercial Banks International Journal of Management Sciences, ISSN-0973-2101, Vol.5, No.1, July 2009. pp:106-114
15.Encapsulating Skill Development and Attitudinal Transformation in Bank Employees: Training Plays the Key Bhavishya-Journal of Future Business School, ISSN-0973-8274, Vol.2, No.2, Oct. 2008, pp:87-101
16.Internal vs. External Training-An Empirical Study AIM Explore- Journal of Management Awareness, ISSN-0973-0001, Vol. 5, No.1&2, Jan-Dec-2008, pp: 50-57.
17.Travails of trainers Indian Journal of Development Research and Social Action, ISSN-0973-3116, Vol. 5, No.1&2, Jan-Dec-2009, pp:215-220
18.Enhancing Social Capital through Social Marketing: A Conceptual framework Management Effigy, Vol-III, Issue-1, Jan - June 2008, pp:35-42
19.Co-ordination of Training Activities In Commercial Banks: A Case Study SDMIMD Journal of Management, ISSN-0976-0652, Vol: 1, No. 1, March2010, PP-12-20
20.Skill Development needs protein Supplements Optimization, Journal of Research and Management, ISSN-0974-0988, Vol: 2, No.1, Jan -June 2009, pp:50-62
21.Identification of Training Needs in Commercial Banks- A Degenerative Syndrome- A Study with reference to Corporation Bank and Karnataka Bank Ltd. IIFM Management Review Journal, July 2009, http://www.pfimbschool.com
22.Social Security and Welfare Measures A Means to Employee Motivation: An Empirical Study with Respect to MRPL Amity Management analyst, ISSN-0975-1446,Vol-IV, No 2, July- Dec-2009, pp:8-81
23.Competitive Dynamics: A Vitamin supplement for competitive rivalry - A Conceptual framework for better strategic business management 8M JIMS Journal, ISSN-0973-9335, Vol 15, No. 2, April -June, 2010, pp:51-58
24.Stress amongst Radiologists; a gridlock for effective role performance, Indian Management Research Journal, ISSN-0975-2285, Vol. 1, Issue 03, Sept-Dec 09, pp:2-8
25.Grievance Handling at Wipro Infotech AIM Explore, ISSN-0973-000, Vol.7, No.1, January-June 2010, pp. 1-10
26.Ombud process –A study with reference to Wipro Infotech Bhavishya,ISSN-0973-8274, Vol. 4, No 1, April 2010, PP-49-63
27.Managing Ethics in Work Place-Means to Professionalism Indian Journal of Training and Development Vol. XXXXI, No 2, April-June 2011, pp28-38
28.Establishing Competitive Advantage through Knowledge Management Global Research Review, ISSN-2250-2521, Vol II No. II, Dec,2012, pp-61-69
29.Extrapolating Group Decision Making: Means to Overcome Group Think Management and Change, ISSN-0972-2149, Vol-14, Number 2, 2010, pp-241-257.
30.Creating Functional Conflict in Organizations GITAM Journal of Management -0972-740x, Vol-9, No-4 Oct-Dec 2011, pp:179-188
31.Customer Satisfaction: The Mantra of Business Success Indian journal of Development Research and Social action, ISSN-0973-3116, Vol-9,Numbers 1&2, Jan-Dec 2013, PP-153-168.
32.DNA of Doctor Patient Relationship Training & Development Journal, Vol No. 4, Issue No.1, January – June 2013, Print ISSN-2231-0681, Online ISSN-2231-069X, pp: 47-67.
33.Facilitating women to be entrepreneurs – Role of EDP and financial institutions Journal of Global Information and Business Strategy, ISSN-0976-4925, Vol. 2, Number 1, January-December 2010, pp. 33-45
34.Status of Trainers: Nitty Gritties SDMIMD Journal of Management, ISSN-0976-0652,Vol,2,No. 1, March 2000, pp-5-17
35.Inclusive Growth in Higher Education: an Indian Perspective Indian Journal of Development Research and Social Action, ISSN-0973-3116, Vol, 7, No1-2, Jan-Dec 2011.PP-67-77
36.Ecotourism model for sustainable Coastal development Vilakshan (accepted for publication)
37.Efficacy of HR Policies; a study with reference to Cymbio Pharma Private Limited Pillai’s journal of Management Research (accepted for publication)
38. Online Training Test Software for Automotive Axles Limited Indian Journal of Development Research and Social Action, ISSN-0973-3116, Vol 10, numbers 1&2, Jan-Dec-2014, PP-107-117.
39. Pranic Healing –A Case Study Blue Pearl, The Pranic Healing Arhatic Yoga Journal, Vol 1, Issue, 1 Aug-Oct 2010. PP-7-8
40. Talent Acquisition a Means to Temporary Staffing an Empirical Study RVIM Journal of Management Research, ISSN 0974-6722,Vol 4, No.4, Issue-1, Jan-June 2012, pp:52-69
41.Performance Appraisal an Integrated Process-A Case Study With Reference to Karnataka Bank Ltd Abhigyan, ISSN--0970-2385,Vol. XXIX No.4, January- March 2012,pp. 23-36
42.Vibrant Oxidizer: Operational Efficiency and Risk Mitigation, SCMS Journal of Indian Management, 0973-3167,Vol. IX, Number IV, (October - December 2012) issue, pp:35-45
43.Axiological Standpoint of Work Place Ethics and Spirituality Values Based Management, The Journal of GIFT School of Human Values & Management Ethos, Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, Print ISSN: 2249-7900, Online – ISSN: 2249-7919, Vol.3, No.1, June, 2013, pp: 33-47.
44.Employees’ Perception on Work Climate-a Study with Reference to Primacy Industries Limited Loyola journal of Management(accepted for publication)
45. Placebo of women entrepreneurship: Some Motivational Tips Journal of IEM Vol 2 No 2 July-Dec 2014 Issue.
46.Captivating Formulae to Training –An Approach to Shrivel Predicaments, Interdisciplinary Journal of Management & Behavioural Sciences (IJMBS), Vol. 1, No.1, 1st May 2012, pp. 52-61
47. A Study on Training and Employee Development in Commercial Banks,Journal of Commerce & Accounting Research, ISSN-2277-2146, Volume 1, Issue 2 April 2012, pp. 1-13
48. Correlating Cultural Values and People Management Practices Through Observational Case Study Approach With Reference to Rio Grande Do Sul (Brazil) Values-Based Management, (IndianJuournals.com) Delhi, Print-ISSN:2249-7900, Online – ISSN:2249-7919, Vol.2, No.1, June, 2012, pp.27-39
49.Parameters that Influence Employee Retention with Specific Application From M1 to M3 Level Employees At Suzlon Energy Blades Limited Social Glance a Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, ISSN 2319-3654, Volume:1, Issue:2,July-December 2013, pp:1-26.
50. Controlling attrition by reviewing people processes- a case study with reference to suzlon energy blades limited Arth Anvesan, ISSN: 0973-8193, Vol.7, No-2, 2012, pp: 3-25
51.Evaluation of performance appraisal: an opinion survey Indian Journal of Development Research and Social Action, ISSN-0973-3116Volume 9, No. 1-2, January –December 2013, PP 153-168
52. Impact of Educational Qualification in Doctor Patient Relationship BVIMR Management Edge( Published in Jan 2014 issue)
53. Placebo of Doctor Patient bond: Influential Parameters SCMS Journal of Indian Management, Embedded in Cabell’s Directory, EBSCO, ProQuest, and Ulrich’s, ISSN:0973-316 Volume XI, Number 1, January-March 2014, pp:109-168-138
54.Viewpoint of specialist doctors in spending time with the patients for treatment Journal of Organisation and Human Behaviour, ISSN:2277-3274, Volume 2 Issue 4 Oct 2013, pp: 45-55
55.Change: Imperious Antioxidant for Competitive Advantage Interdisciplinary Journal of Management & Behavioural Sciences (IJMBS), ISSN 2278-1285, Vol.2, No.1, January-March, 2013, pp:19-29
56. Integrating Cross Cultural Management in People Practices Published in journal of Institute of Environment & Management, ISSN: 0974-4029, Volume 7 No-1 Jan-June 2014 Issue.
57. Learning Preferences of PG and UG Students: Application of VARK in SCMS Journal of Indian Management, SCMS Cochin School of Busines, India Volume XI Number 3, July-September 2014, ISSN 0973-3167, Embedded in Cabell’s Directory, Ulrich’s, EBSCO, & ProQuest, pp: 26-36
58. Understanding Effectiveness of Communication: A case study with reference to Max Hypermarket India Pvt. Ltd. Siddhanth, a journal of decision making, Regional College of Management (Autonomous) Bhubaneshwar, Volume-14, No.-3, July-September 2014, Print – ISSN:2231-0649, Online – ISSN:2231-0657, pp:216-227.
59. Positive Correlation between Employee Attitude and Human Processes, Value-Based Management the Journal of Gift School of Human Values and Management Ethos, Vol.3, No.2, December, 2013, pp:49-68, DOI No. 10.5958/2249-7919.2013.00004.6, Print-ISSN:2249-7900, Online-ISSN:2249-7919
60. Online Training Test Software for Automotive Axles Limited IndianJournalof Development Research and Social Action, ISSN-0973-3116, Vol 10, numbers 1&2, Jan-Dec-2014, PP-107-117.
61. Alignment of Teaching Style to Learning Preferences: Impact on Student Learning, Training & Development Journal, Vol.5, No.2, July-December 2014, pp: 119-131, Indian Journals.com, Print ISSN:2231-0681, Online ISSN:2231-069X
62. The wallop of employment status of patients in Doctor Patient Transaction, ANUSANDHANA - Journal of Science, Engineering and Management, ISSN: 2231-4032 Vol-03, Issue-01, June 2014, pp: 19-31
63. Mr. Dharmananda Montadka, Dr Anjali Ganesh. (2015).Reliability and Relevance of Technical Analysis in Stock Market, ELK, Asia Pacific Journals, New Delhi, ISBN, 978-81-930411-5-4, Vol.1 (Business Management), PP: 78-88
64. Mr. Dharmananda Montadka, Dr Anjali Ganesh. (2015). Construction and Evaluation of Optimal Portfolio Using Sharpe’s Single Index Model – An Empirical Study on Selected Stocks in Banking and Information Technology Sectors, ELK, Asia Pacific Journals, New Delhi, ISBN, 978-81-930411-5-4, Vol.1 (Business Management), PP: 69-74
65. Change Management Initiatives with Specific Reference to Siliconedge Technologies Pvt ltd., Bengaluru in Vidyaniketan Journal of Management and Research (Childrens Education Society, The Oxford College of Business Management, July-December 2015, Vol. 3, Issue 2, ISSN No: 0976-2477, pp.116-133 (www.vjmr.informaticspublishing.com/)
66. Work Climate and Employees’ Perception – a Study with reference to Primacy Industries Ltd. an Indian Journal of Training and Development, Vol.45, No.3, July-September, 2015, pp:33-43
67. Placebo of Women Entrepreneurship: Some Motivational Tips- an Indian Journal of Institute of Environment And Management, Vol 7 No -2, 1st July to 31st December 2014, Pp 36 – 40, ISSN 0974 – 4029
68. Talent Acquisition and Management: A Case Study of Diya Systems, Mangalore- an Indian Journal of SIDDHANT ( A Journal of decision making) Vol 15, Issue 4, October- december,2015 Pp 276-285, ISSN : 2231 – 0649
69. Empirical Evidence on Cross-Functional Team Building- an Indian Journal of TDJ (Training and Development Journal) Vol.6, No.2, July – December 2015 Pp – 145, ISSN – 2231-0681
70. Understanding the Relationship between Employee Motivation and Customer Retention, VILAKSHAN XIMB Journal of Management, Vol.13, No.1, PP- 101 – 114, March 2016, ISSN 0973-1954,
1.Factors Motivating Employees at BASF: A Case Study International Journal Of Management Sciences, ISSN-0973-2101, Vol-2, No.2, Dec-2006, pp: 127-139
2.Enchanting Commandments to Training : Epitomizer to Shrink Quagmires International Journal Of Management Sciences, ISSN-0973-210,Vol-3, Issue-1, July-2007, pp:7-19
3.Training Approach A study with reference to New Generation Bank : ICICI Bank Ltd. International journal of Rural Development and Management Studies. ISSN-0975-0614,Vol.2, No.2, Dec. 2008, pp: 171-177
4. Communication Skill: A powerful Defence Mechanism FOCUS-The international journal of Management, ISSN-0973-9165, Vol: 4, No.2 October 2008, pp:25-34
5.Transforming threats and challenges of women entrepreneurs to opportunities and strengths-a creative process International Journal Of Innovation and Creativity and Management (IJICM) , ISSN-2291-5500,Vol. 1 Issue 2, Dec. 2011, pp-142-153
6.Doctor Patient Relationship: Influence of Gender and Role International Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Periodical of Radiance , ISSN 2231-2188 (Print), ISSN 2231-685X(Online) IJMPS-Year 2013; Vol.3 Issue:12, pp:30-36
7. Customer Satisfaction: The Mantra of Business Success International Journal of Rural Development & Management Studies (IJRDMS), ISSN 0975-0614, Volume 7, Number 2, July-December 2013, pp: 205-221.
8. OD Intervention with Specific Reference to Change Management Through People Perspective International Journal of Functional Management, ISSN NO. 2319-1406 Volume No.2, Issue No.2, April-2014,pp:176-183
9. Human resource practices and Organisational Effectiveness: a review, synthesis and research Implication International Journal of Management & Technical Research (IJMTR), April -June – 2014, ISSN 2347- 9035, Vol -1 No. 3 PP 48-54
10.Association Between Age and Learning Style Preferences -Experiential Evidence Pertaining to Students of Pg and Ug Background, Ge-International Journal Of Management Research, Volume -2, issue -9 (september 2014) if-3.142 issn: (2321-1709) PP-136-153.
11. Effectiveness of Competency Mapping: Empirical Evidences from Diya Systems Pvt. Ltd. GE-International Journal of Management Research Volume-2, Issue-12 (December-2014), IF-3.142, ISSN: (2321-1709), pp: 58-73.
12. Employee Happiness as a means to productive workplace – a case study with reference to BSNL, Academicia, an International Journal Multidisciplinary Research Journal (A double Blind Referred & Reviewed International Journal), South Asian Academic Research Journals (http://www.saarj.com) ISSN:2249-7137, Vol.5, Issue 2, Feb, 2015 Impact Factor: SJIF 2013=5.099, pp:28-39
13. Links Between Human Resource Management Practices And Human Resource Outcomes: An Empirical Study, International Journal of Business Management & Research (IJBMR) ISSN(P): 2249-6920; ISSN(E): 2249-8036 Special Edition, Jan 2015, 81-88 © TJPRC Pvt. Ltd., pp: 81-88, Impact Factor (JCC): 4.9926 Index Copernicus Value (ICV): 3.0 International Journal of Business Management & Research (IJBMR) ISSN(P): 2249-6920; ISSN(E): 2249-8036 Special Edition, Jan 2015, 81-88 © TJPRC Pvt. Ltd., pp: 81-88, Impact Factor (JCC): 4.9926 Index Copernicus Value (ICV): 3.0
14. Association between Employee Motivation and Customer Retention: Empirical Findings, Academic Discourse – an International Referred Research Journal indexed in EBSCO Discovery & Google Scholar, RNI No. HARBIL/2012/45761, ISSN: 2278-3296, June 2015, Vol.4, No.1, Page 1-9.
15. Human Values – a Missing Link in Doctor Patient Relationship’ in International Journal of Applied Sciences and Management (IJASM), Vol. 1, No.1, August 2015, pp:28-42, ISSN 2413-3396 (www.waljatcollege.edu.com/journal/ijasm.php) Waljat College of Applied Sciences Muscat, Oman.
16. Identifying the Factors Hindering the Growth of Agricultural Markets: A Study with Reference to Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka, Academic Discourse –an International Refereed Research Journal indexed in EBSCO Discovery & Google Scholar, Dec 2015, Vol. 4 No.2 RNI NO. HARBIL/2012/45761, ISSN-2278-3296 Pg 31-39
17. Impact of CSR Initiatives with Reference to Some Indian Companies, JOURNAL OF ASIAN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, Vol. 8, No. 1, January-June 2016: 1-11 ISSN-0974-8636.
18. Swot Analysis of Higher Education in India: Role of Corporate Sector, IJMRT, Volume 10, Number 1, January-June 2016, 23-35 ISSN-0974-3502.
Chapters Written for books:
1. Employee Training-A Revitalizer for Skill Development- A Case Study, Enhancing Enterprise Competitiveness-Allied Publishers Private Ltd.-2007 , ISBN-81-8424-157-7,pp:302-324
2. Change Management: An Antioxidant for enterprise Competitiveness, Enhancing Enterprise Competitiveness-Allied Publishers Private Ltd.-2007, ISBN-81-8424-157-7, pp-211-216
3.Health- Management – A Key Driver to Growth: A Study in Relation to Stress Factors amongst Call Centre Employees, Rethinking India’s Growth Strategy: Services Vs. Manufacturing-Concept Publishing Co, New Delhi-2008 (book), National Convention, Institute of Public enterprise– National Convention Hyderabad, pp:1052-1061
4.Coping stress: The Mantra of Success Indian Health Scenario: Perspectives & Dimensions- A book edited by, G. R. Krishnamurty, A. K Singh &S. K. Bajpai, Serials Publications, New Delhi(Book)-2008.ISBN No-978-81-8387-156-3, PP244-253
5. Self Employment Training: An Approach to Women Empowerment Gender Budgeting and Women Empowerment in India, Book Edited by A. K Singh, S. P. Singh D. S. Sutaria, Serials Publications, New Delhi-2010. ISBN-978-81-8387-313-0, pp. 154-168
6. Environmental Conservation; the Remedial Step towards Sustainable Environment, Health and Development In Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development, edited by Mrs. Bani Dey, Dr. Sandhya Gihar, Wisdom Publications, Delhi, ISBN: 978-81-89547-77-6 pp. 163-173
7. Identification Of Training Needs in Commercial Banks Management Development Strategies, edited by Siddhartha Sarkar & Awadesh Kumar Singh Serial publication, Delhi, ISBN-978-81-8385-155-2, pp:303-311
8. Self Employment Training: An Approach to Women Empowerment Gender Budgeting and Women Empowerment in India, Book Edited by A. K Singh, S. P. Singh D. S. Sutaria, Serials Publications, New Delhi-2010. ISBN-978-81-8387-313-0, pp. 154-168
9.Environmental Conservation; the Remedial Step towards Sustainable Environment, Health and Development In Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development, edited by Mrs. Bani Dey, Dr. Sandhya Gihar, Wisdom Publications, Delhi, ISBN: 978-81-89547-77-6 pp. 163-173
10.Identification Of Training Needs in Commercial Banks Management Development Strategies, edited by Siddhartha Sarkar & Awadesh Kumar Singh Serial publication, Delhi, ISBN-978-81-8385-155-2, pp:303-311
11. Human Trafficking: Reality Bites and Issues Emerging Perspectives, Issues and Strategies, (Editors Awadhesh Kumar Singh, Atul Pratap Singh, Parvez Ahmed Khan) ISBN-978-81-8387-465-6, pp 187-200
12. Epitomizing Training Quality in Commercial Banks 'The dynamics of Management: The Plus Factors’ conference proceedings of Department of Business Administration, Tiruchinappalli.ISBN-978-81-920622-0-7,pp-68-84
13.Industry Academia Model in Higher Education Facts for Quality in Higher Education (Editors Mridula Sahay, R K Mishra)ISBN: 935-059-003-4, pp. 313-324
14. Role of Finance Institutions for Facilitating Women to be Entrepreneurs-A Case study with respect to RUDSETI, Micro Financing & Women Empowerment Emerging Perspectives, Issues and Strategies. ISBN: 978-93-80685-30-4, ( Editors A.K Singh, Norbert Koubek, S.P.Singh, O.P.Shukla), pp. 872-892
15. Human Trafficking: Reality Bites and Issues Trafficking in Women and Children in India: Emerging Perspectives, Issues and Strategies, ( Editors A.K Singh, Atul Pradip Singh, Parvez Ahmed Khan) ISBN: 978-81-8387-465-6, 2012, pp 187-200
16. Transforming Threats and Challenges of Women Entrepreneurs to Opportunities and Strengths Emerging Issues in Finance and Business Management, published by Bharti Publications, Delhi, ISBN: 978-93-81212-33-2, Editors: Dr. Ombir Singh, Dr. Alpesh Joshi, Dr. Ranbir Singh, Dr. Pooja Rastogi, pp.364-372.
17. Human Resource Strategies- Key to Organizational Effectiveness : A Case Study With Reference to Mangalore Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd Emerging Issues in Finance and Business Management, published by Bharti Publications, Delhi, ISBN: 978-93-81212-33-2, Editors: Dr. Ombir Singh, Dr. Alpesh Joshi, Dr. Ranbir Singh, Dr. Pooja Rastogi, pp.364-372.
18.Crime against Women with Special Reference to Trafficking and the Role of Civil Society in Preventing Violence Gender Violence in India, Perspective, Issues and way Forward by A.K.Singh, S.P.Singh and S.K.Biswas in Association with Sree Veerabhadra Swamy Education Society Tumkur, Karnataka, published by Bal Vikas Prakashan Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi, ISBN 81-7669-016-3 pp: 277-284
19. Integrating Cross Cultural Management in People Practices,Sustainability Management and the Power of Innovation, ISBN: 978-93-82951-49-0, Editors S.S. Bhaskar, Vinod K Bhatnagar, Richa Banerjee, Bloomsbury India, pp: 434-445
20. Climate Change and its Implications on Natural Disasters; Some Glaring Facts, New Dimensions of Disaster Management in India, published by Serials Publications, Delhi, Volume-II, ISBN: 978-81-8387-564-6, Editors: Anjuli Mishra, Awadhesh Kumar Singh. pp. 451-469,
21. Environmental Management: A Social Concern , Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development edited by Sandhya Gihar & Manoj K Sexena in 2015, published by Anamika Publishers & Distributors (P) Ltd, New Delhi, ISBN 978-81-7975-654-6, Pg No. 29-41
1. National Seminar on "Human Resource Development: New Paradigms and Directions." in Mangalore University.
(March 2006), Trends and Status of Training Needs Analysis in Commercial Banks – A Case Study
2. National Seminar on “Empowerment to Deprived Women: Women Empowerment programmes”by MAKER, Muzaffarpur.
(April 2007), Tackling Malnutrition Among Deprived Women and Children: A Compelling Priority in Women’s Empowerment Programme
3. National Convention Hyderabad –(Feb-2008) Health- Management – A Key Driver to Growth: A Study in Relation to Stress Factors amongst Call Centre Employees
4. National Conference on Changing Role of a Service Sector” Kalasalingam University, Krishnankoil.
( March 7th and 8th 2008) A Case Study in Relation to Stress Amongst Call Centre Employees: Health Care Needs Attention.
5. National seminar at Loyola Institute on Science Training and Research, Loyola College, Chennai- Mar7th & 8th, 2008. Problems of Malnutrition among Women and Children-Networking and Empowerment play the Key.
6. National Seminar in Sourashtra College, Madurai on March 8th, 2008. Change Management: A Stepping Stone for Enterprise Competitiveness
7. National seminar on gender budgeting and women empowerment, sponsored by planning commission, Government of India, New Delhi. 13and 14 Sept 2008 at Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmadabad. Self Employment Training: An Approach to Women Empowerment
8. National conference on Social Entrepreneurship: Dimensions and Development Orientation Aug 21-22, 2009 Social Entrepreneurship potential of RUDSETI in Activating Women Entrepreneurship
9. National Seminar on 'Empowering Women through micro finance,' Gujarat, 8th and 9th August, 2009, at Gujarat Vidhyapith Ahmedabad.(Sponsored by Planning Commission Government of India, New Delhi organized by Supath Gramodhyog Sansthan Himatnagar, Gujarat), Role of finance Institutions for facilitating Women to be Entrepreneurs- a case study with respect to RUDSETI
10. National Seminar on “Trafficking of Women and Children: Issues and Way Forward” on 26th - 27th December, 2009 at Kolkata Human Trafficking: Reality Bites and Issues
11. National Conference on Inclusive Development: Strategies and Challenges Organized in association with Planning Commission, Government of India, New Delhi
March 26-27, 2010 Inclusive Growth in Higher Education: an Indian Perspective
12.UGC sponsored Two day National Conference on Industry Institution Partnership in Higher Education: New Directions and Paradigms, 17th -18th February, 2011, at Shree Gokarnantheshwara College in association with AMUCT Partnering of Industry and institutes in Higher Education- an Indian Perspective
13. National conference on 'The Dynamics of Management: The Plus Factors’ held at Department of Business Administration, Tiruchinappalli on March 9th and 10th 2011. Epitomising Training Quality in Commercial Banks
14. National Conference at St. Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology Mangalore on 11th and 12th March 2011 Talent Management Practices: A Case : Study with Respect to Morgan Stanely
15. National Seminar on Women Entrepreneurship: Emerging issues, challenges and strategies, sponsored by planning commission, Government of India, New Delhi on 7th and 8th July, 2011,Transforming threats and challenges of women entrepreneurs to opportunities and strengths
16. National Seminar on Managing Disasters in Urban Areas : Role of Stakeholders organised by RCUES, Lucknow on 29-30 July,2011 Climate Change and its Implications on Natural Disasters; Some Glaring Facts
17. National Seminar (22-23 June 2012) at Tumkur, near Bangalore, Karnataka on Violence against Women & Children: Emerging Perspectives, Issues and Way Forward -organized by Sree Veerabhadra Swamy Education Society , S S Puram, Tumkur, Karnataka, under the auspices of Planning Commission, Government of India, Crime against Women with specific reference trafficking and the roles of civil society in prevention of atrocities
18. 3rd National Conference on Managing Uncertainty: Strategies for Surviving and Thriving in Turbulent Markets organized by Post Graduate Department of Business Administration, St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Mangalore on 24th March, 2014, Green Investment-Strategy for Thriving in Turbulent Markets
19. National Seminar on ‘Engendering Development and Gender Budgeting: Initiatives, Experiences and Strategies’ sponsored by Planning Commission, Government Of India, New Delhi, organized by CADRE India, Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu on October 11th and 12th of 2014 at Kanyakumari.-Crime against Women : prevention of atrocities
20. National Seminar on Values in Higher Education in India: Emerging Issues, Challenges and Way Forward sponsored by Indian Council of Social Sciences Research New Delhi Organized by Dayanand Women’s College, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh on December 13th and 14th 2014 at Kanpur -SWOT Analysis of Higher Education In India; Role of Corporate Sector
21. Presented a paper titled on “impact of CSR Initiatives with Reference to Some Indian Companies” in the National Seminar o Corporate Social Responsibility in India: Emerging Issues and Challenges by Indian Council for Social Science Research, Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India, New Delhi Organized by Department of Public Administration University of, Lucknow on February 27th & 28th, 2016 at Lucknow.
1.International Seminar on “Entrepreneurship Development” in Nirma Institute of Management, Ahamedabad.
(Jan. 2007) Change Management: An Antioxidant for enterprise Competitiveness
2.International Seminar on “Entrepreneurship Development” in Nirma Institute of Management, Ahamedabad.
(Jan. 2007) Employee Training-A Revitalizer for Skill Development- A Case Study
3.International Conference on “Global Business Strategy In Competitive Environment” Sai Ram Institute, Chennai.
(21st and 22nd September 2007.) Skill Enhancement and Employee Training; Vital Rudiments of HRD. Some Empirical Evidences
4. International conference on “ Better Business Practices for Sustainable Social Change” at Nitte, Dec 29th & 30th-2008. Competitive Dynamics: A Vitamin supplement for competitive rivalry - A Conceptual framework for better strategic business management.
5.International conference on Harnessing Entrepreneurial Potential of Women for Economic Growth at Manipal Institute of Management Jan 22nd to 24th 2009, Harnessing Creative Energy of Women to be Entrepreneurs Through Self Employment Training
6.International conference Goa, 23rd-25th April 2009 International Conference on Art, Science, Management & Engineering Co- ordination In Training Management : Need of the hour-A study with reference to commercial banks
7.International Conference Annamalai 16th -18th july, 2009. Reconditioning Employee Training and Development in Commercial Banks: Need of the Day
8.Seventh AIMS International Conference on Management (AIMS-7), December 20-23, 2009
IIM Bangalore Training Excellence- Need of the day: Study with reference to Commercial Banks
9.Seventh AIMS International Conference on Management (AIMS-7), December 20-23, 2009
IIM Bangalore Women Entrepreneurship -Social Entrepreneurship initiative of RUDSETI
10.International conference on Quality in Higher Education: Challenges and Opportunities in India, Organized by Institute of Public Enterprise Hyderabad and HRD Department Government of Bihar on 20th and 21st October, 2011, at Patna, Bihar. Industry –Academia Model in Higher Education
11. International Conference on Management and Behavioural Sciences 3rd June 2012 at Delhi Organized by Society of Technical and Management Professionals Captivating Formulae to Training –An Approach to Shrivel Predicaments
12.International Conference on Finance and Business Management (ICFBM-13) February 9th and 10th 2013, organized by Society of Technical and Management Professionals(STMP) Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Human Resource Strategies- Key to Organizational Effectiveness : A Case Study With Reference to Mangalore Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd.
13. International Conference of Engineering & Management Sciences (ICEMS 2013) jointly organized by “SEMS & RIET” held on 21-22 December 2013 at RIET, GR, NOIDA, Mergers and Acquisitions; Facilitators to Transform Business
14. 5th PIMG International Conference on Sustainability Management and the Power of Innovation organized by Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior on January 10-12, 2014, Integrating Cross Cultural Management in People Practices
15. 3rd International Conference on Competency Building Strategies in Business and Technology for Sustainable Development organized by Sri Ganesh School of Business Management, Salem, held on 25th Feb 2014, OD Intervention with specific Reference to Change Management through People Perspective.
16. Mr. Dharmananda Montadka, Dr Anjali Ganesh has participated in International Conference on ‘Management of Change: Issues and Development Perspectives’ held at School of Management, Manipal University on January 30-31,2015 and presented a paper titled Optimal Portfolio Construction in Stock Market – An Empirical Study on selected stocks in Pigment and Dyes Industries.
17. Mr. Dharmananda Montadka, Dr Anjali Ganesh, presented a paper titled “Construction and Evaluation of Optimal Portfolio Using Sharpe’s Single Index Model – An Empirical Study on Selected Stocks in Banking and Information Technology Sectors” in the International Conference ICRBIT – 2015 organised by the Departments of MBA and MCA, RNS Institute of Technology, Channasandra, Bengaluru held during April 29-30, 2015.
18. Mr. Dharmananda Montadka, Dr Anjali Ganesh presented a paper titled “Reliability and Relevance of Technical Analysis in Stock Market” in the International Conference ICRBIT – 2015 organised by the Departments of MBA and MCA, RNS Institute of Technology, Channasandra, Bengaluru held during April 29-30, 2015.
19. Dr Anjali Ganesh and Robin Shindhe presented a paper titled on “Leveraging SHRM to gain Competitive Advantage” at the 2nd International Conference’ on MANAGEMENT IN THE 21st Century - Issues, Challenges and the Road Ahead’ held on 21st March, 2016.
20. Mr. Dharmananda Montadka, Dr Anjali Ganesh presented a paper titled “A Conceptual Study on Investment Pattern of Employee from select sectors” in the International Conference at the 2nd International Conference' on MANAGEMENT IN THE ‘21st CENTURY – Issues, Challenges and the Road Ahead’ organized by St. Aloysius College (Autonomous) held on 21st March, 2016.
PG : 100
i) Title of the Research: Impact of Human Resource Strategies on Organizational Effectiveness: A Study with reference to select Large Scale Manufacturing Industries in Karnataka
Research Scholar: Ms. Surekha V Nayak (4SO11PBN03)
Affiliation: Department of MBA, Management Block, Dayananda Sagar, Business Academy
Details of Research Centre : Department of Business Administration, St. Joseph Engineering College, Vamanjoor, Mangalore – 575 028
ii) Title of the Research: Analysis of Human Resource Accounting Models as tools of effective decision making; A Study with reference to select IT companies in Karnataka
Research Scholar: Mr. Prashanth Alison
Affiliation : Mahesh Degree College, Mangalore
Details of Research Centre : Department of Business Administration, St. Joseph Engineering College, Vamanjoor, Mangalore – 575 028
iii) Title of the Research: A Preference of Savings and Consumption amongst the employees in Public and private sector enterprises- A Comparative study in Dakshina Kannada District , Karnataka
Research Scholar: Mr. Dharmananda M (4SO13PBN01)
Affiliation: Alva’s Institute of Engineering & Technology
Details of Research Centre : Department of Business Administration St. Joseph Engineering College, Vamanjoor, Mangalore – 575 028
iv) Title of the Research: The Effect of Strategic Human Resource Management Practices on Competitive Advantage: A Study of select Life Insurance Companies in Karnataka
Research Scholar : Mr Robin Manohar Shinde
Affiliation : A. J Institute of Management, Kottara, Mangalore
Details of Research Centre : Department of Business Administration, St. Joseph Engineering College, Vamanjoor, Mangalore – 575 028
1.State level Seminar on More Inclusive Growth: Approach of the 11th Five Year Plan,13th Sept 2008 at MGM, Udupi, More Inclusive Growth: Approach of the 11th Five Year Plan- Panel discussion and interaction MGM Udupi
2.Campus Connect Soft Skills workshop at Infosys Technologies Limited, Bangalore from 24th to 26th March 2010 ,Campus Connect Soft Skills workshop at Infosys
3.One day Intensive Executive Development Program on ‘Corporate Governance and Principle Centered Leadership’ at Justice K. S. Hegde Institute of Management, Nitte on 17th September 2010.
4.Two day workshop on ‘Psychometrics in HR Practices’ held during December 15-16 2010 at PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore
5.TRENDS 2011: Workshop on Recent Trends in HRM organized by Father Muller Center for Hospital Administration, Mangalore on 5th March 2011
6.National Seminar on Holistic Management organized by MIM at MIT campus Manipal on 15th and 16th September 2011.
7.FDP Programme on Research Methods for Business Management and Social Sciences from July 23rd to July 28th, 2012 by Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management
8. Faculty Development Programme on Latex:A document Preparation System 9 days St Joseph Engineering College, Mangalore from 23rd Aug to 31st Aug 2010.
9. Group Study Exchange Programme of Vocational Exchange 4 weeks Rotary foundation of Rotary International
10. Three day workshop by Pegasus Bangalore on appreciate enquiry on July 2013 organised by St Joseph Engineering college
11.NBA workshop on Outcome Based Education and Accreditation organized by Srininivas Institute of Technology, Valachil, Mangalore on 3rd, 22nd to 24th February, 2014.
12.One-Day Workshop on organized by DELNET on DELNET: Resources, Services and Facilities & Koha: An Open Source Integrated Library System New Delhi in collaboration with St. Joseph Engineering College, Mangalore on May 6, 2014.
13. One day workshop Cornea 2014 on mentoring organised by St Joseph Engineering College, Vamanjoor, on 28th June 2014.
14. Three day workshop on Outcome Based Education conducted by faculty from SJEC and BVB, Hubli from 10th to 12th July, 2014.
15. Inspirational workshop by Rev. Fr. Ronnie Prabhu on 7th July, 2014 at St Joseph Engineering College.
16. Management Teachers’ Programme on Blue Ocean Strategy organized by Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode in association with Strategic Management Forum, during May 18 – 22, 2015.
17. Workshop on “Services Marketing and Persuasive Communication to B2B Customers” at The School of Management, National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal on 21st December 2015.
18. FDP on Case method of Teaching & Case writing at Department of Business Administration, St Joseph Engineering College, on 12th July 2016.
19. Workshop and FDP from 25th July to 29th July in St Joseph Engineering College, through Cornea, Integra and Spoorthi series.
1) Organizing secretary for the National Conference on Economic Revival: Business Perspectives and Opportunities, Date: 29h and 30th April 2010, St. Joseph Engineering College, Department of Business Administration
2) Organizing secretary for the National Conference on Strategising Innovative Business Models, Date: 24th and 25th March 2011, St. Joseph Engineering College, Department of Business Administration
3) Organizing secretary for the National Conference on Achieving Distinctive Competence Through Service And Excellence, Date: 22th and 23th March 2011, St. Joseph Engineering College, Department of Business Administration
• Resource person for ETICA 2012, One day conference on Ethical Aspects & Human Resources in Healthcare Management organized by A. J Institute of Hospital Management in collaboration with A. J Hospital and Research Centre and spoke on the topic, Mantra of HR practices in relation to Healthcare sector in the first plenary session from 10.30 a. m to 11.30 a. m on 28-01-2012.
• Resource person to deliver a seminar on ‘Entrepreneurship Development and necessary skills” conducted by ISTE Chapter St. Joseph Engineering College on 5th May 2012.
• Chair person to deliver a talk on ‘Impact of FDI In retail and industries’ in one day workshop conducted on ‘Impact of FDI in India’ on 2nd February 2013 at Shree Bharathi College, Nanthoor, Managalore.
• Resource person in national seminar on Human Resource as a Strategic Business Partner organised by St. Aloysius College, Mangalore in collaboration with Kanara Chamber of Commerce on 1st October, 2013
• Session Chair at the National Conference on “Uncertainty Management” organized by the MBA Dept of St. Aloysius College, Mangalore on 24th March 2014.
• Conducted workshop on the theme “Personality Assessment through Psychometrics” at A.J Institute of Management, on 12th February 2011
• Conducted a workshop for Bethany Sisters on Personality Development in two batches, on 18th & 22nd June 2011 in St. Raymonds School & Holy Family High School, Bajpe
• Conducted workshop on the theme “Personality Development” at Kukke Sri Subrahmanyeshwara College, Subrahmanya, Sullia Taluk, on 8th February 2012.
• Conducted workshop on the theme “Communication skill development” at Kukke Sri Subrahmanyeshwara College, Subrahmanya, Sullia Taluk, on 9th February 2012.
• Conducted workshop on the theme “Professional Etiquettes and communication” MCF for middle level technical managers, on 21st August 2012.
• Conducted workshop on the theme “Enhancing the power of communication” MCF for middle level technical managers, on 25st October 2012.
• Conducted workshop on the theme “Disciplines in communication” MCF for middle level production and operation managers, on 30th November 2012.
• Conducted workshop on ‘Women Empowerment’ on 19th March 2014 at Milagres College.
• Conducted workshop on ‘Personality development and Motivation’ for II year MBA students of St Joseph Engineering College, Vamanjoor on 24th April 2014.
• Selected as the team member of Group Study Exchange Programme of Rotary International to Brazil in the year 2008.
• All India Radio and Doordarshan ‘A’ grade artist in light music vocal
• Karnatak University overall Championship for studies, debate and art for two consecutive years, 1992 and 1993
• National merit scholarship holder from 1990-91 to 1992-93
• Scholarship holder of ‘Kannada Sanskriti Elakhe’ in light music vocal
1. Editorial Board Member -Journal of Commerce & Accounting Research (ISSN No.: 2277-2146) Publishing India.Com, 2012
2. Editorial Advisory Board Member, Values Based Management
Journal of GIFT School of Human Values and Management Ethos (ISSN: Online 2249-7919, ISSN Print:2249-7900)
3. Member of Board of Examiners for MBA
Visvesvaraya Technological University Belgaum-Year 2012-2013
Member of Board of Studies for MBA
4. Member of Board of Examiners for MBA P.E. S College of Engineering, Mandya 2011-2013
5. Member of Board of Examiners for M. Com
St. Agnes College, Mangalore 2012-2013
6. Subject Expert-Academic Council Nominee
P.E. S College of Engineering, Mandya 2011-2013
7. Member of Board of Examiners for MBA
Justice K. S Hegde Institute of Management-2010-2011
8. Member of Board of Examiners for MBA, AIMIT Beeri Mangalore. 2012-2014
1. Chairperson of Library advisory Committee for the academic year 2014-2015
2. Member of NBA Core Committee & department coordinator for NBA
3. Member of EDC Cell for the year 2014-15
4. Member of Research Committee
5. Class Adviser of 2nd Year MBA students
6. Member of Industry Institute interaction cell
7. Member of Anti ragging review committee
• Conducted workshop on the theme “Professional Etiquettes and communication” MCF for middle level technical managers, on 21st August 2012.
• Conducted workshop on the theme “Enhancing the power of communication communication” MCF for middle level technical managers, on 25st October 2012.
• Conducted workshop on the theme “Disciplines in communication” at MCF for middle level production and operation managers, on 30th November 2012.
• Conducted workshop on the theme “Interpersonal communication” at MCF for middle level production and operation managers, on 26th February 2015.
• Conducted a workshop on ‘Stress Management’ in Banker’s Club to top line executives on 20th August 2016.
• Conducted a leadership development programme for project managers in Infosys Mudipu on 27th August 2016
Singing, Training, Cooking, Walking and reading