The College has created the facility of hostels for Boys and Girls separately in order to provide
a good environment for them to continue their studies in a healthy and caring atmosphere. In the
SJEC Hostels, the efforts are to promote gentlemanliness, studiousness, and fulfilment of the
dreams of parents who send students to the hostels.
Please click here to download the Hostel Prospectus, Rules and Regulations.
- Well-lighted and well-ventilated rooms are provided to the students.
- Rooms are available as single seater and double seaters.
- Each student is provided with a cot, cupboard, study table and chair.
- There is a warden and a staff in-charge for each hostel who look after the discipline
and well-being of the hostel inmates.
- All amenities such as canteen, fax, phone, e-mail, banking and postal services are
available in the vicinity.
- Medical facilities are provided by a competent visiting doctor and a dispensary.
When further assistance is required, cases are referred to Fathers Muller's Medical
College Hospital run by the Diocese of Mangalore.
- Boys and girls hostels have separate mess facility.
- Study Halls are provided in both the hostels.